Sunday, February 19, 2006

Roller Coaster Tycoon

I love Roller Coaster Tycoon!

My rating is a 10.

In this game you own your own amusement park and you build your own rollercoaster rides!!!!!!!!!

You can buy your own rides. You make food courts. You put in walkways. You can buy land. You hire people like mechanics, handymen, bodyguards, and entertainers.

I think this is a fun game because you build your own rides. You can see how the park guests feel about the rides and make changes.

My most successful park I made $150,000! (Pretend money.)

It is not too hard to start. It is important to figure out if the guests like your rides. You have to make sure that the rides are not dangerous because they can crash and kill people. You will find this out when you test the ride.

I recommend this for boys and girls because my older brother who is 11 likes to play it too!

Mom's Comments:

I like this game's entrepreneurial bent. It also has a customer focus as kids have to watch what people think. My kids love this game, this is one that actually gets played!

Links to this post:

Comments: 0 links to this post